Saturday 19 March 2011

Ops...I forgot the gig!

Right, i am back from Poland. And I forgot to tell that I've been to Warsaw to see Chew Lips.
The concert was scheduled for 9pm, but the band got on stage only at 11.15. We were basically the first guests in this new squat-industrial concert venue called "1500 square meters". Huge. I really liked it, lots of poorly furnished rooms. Truly decadent Eastern European style.
Well...my friend was in love with Tiggs and took a thousands pictures of her. I have to say she is pretty good on stage. It is hard to take pics at concerts, and actually they are not that good.
45minutes concert with a polish girls shaking her big xxx and her pony tail in front of me. Mmm...
A part from that, the concert was a bit disappointing. Maybe not for the short gig, but for the ungiven encore and the single Toro they did not play. She had a cold she said. Might be true, her voice was a bit broken and that was just the first date of the European tour. I hope they'll get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment