Wednesday 5 January 2011

City one minutes

It was a long time ago, when I stumbled upon a curious website.
Today it came back to my mind and I decide to talk about it.
cityoneminutes is a Dutch website plenty of videos that trys to describe the 24 hours of a city in 24 minutes. For people like me, those eager to live in n'importe quelle ville, or maybe just extremely curious, this can be a the discovery that makes your day.
Today for example, i went to Utrecht. I was in a club at midnight, I had a stroll in a park early in the morning, I also saw i guy preparing herrings and another eating them. I finally ended up in a bar in front of a sexy underwear shop. Basically I had my little escape from my daily routine in this rainy Nantes. Ah, in Utrecht the weather was even good.

No comments:

Post a Comment