Sunday 5 September 2010

MAGNOLIA PARADE 2010

You know that sometimes, in Italy, something good happens?
Unfortunatly when it comes I am not there.

2-3-4 September THE MAGNOLIA PARADE -Milan-

The Magnolia is my favourite Italian club as the music program perfectly fits my music tastes.
Bon, bref. Here's the line-up of the BIG stage -Electro live- (yes, because there were other smaller stages playing reggae and ambient)

gio. 04 settembre 2010

ore 03.00 VICTEAM (I) dj set
ore 01.30 2 MANY DJ’S (B) dj set
ore 00.50 VICTEAM (I) dj set
ore 23.15 CRYSTAL CASTLE (UK) live
ore 22.00 CROWOLF (I) live set

ven. 03 settembre 2010

ore 01.15: FRANZ FERDINAND with Alex Kapranos (UK) dj set
ore 00.00: BONAPARTE (D) live
ore 23.00: CHROME HOOF (D) live
ore 22.00: TEATRO DEGLI ORRORI (I) live
ore 21.00: FRATELLI CALAFURIA (I) live

sab. 04 settembre 2010

ore 01.15 APPARAT (D) live
ore 23.30 MOTEL CONNECTION (I) live
ore 22.15 WHO MADE WHO (Dk) live

And just to make me better realised what i was missing, the friends of RadioPop made me so envious by streaming the direct of the festival live.
So yesterday night i was in Nantes listening to an Italian festival. More than that, I got to listen the danish accent of WhoMadeWho and the their interview about danish music scene. It was fun to hear it, and to know everything already. Miss Dk a bit.

Uh, i was almost forgetting...un petit cadeau

Apparat (L)



so as it used to be...Hejhej!
E.

No comments:

Post a Comment