Sunday 19 September 2010

Qu'est-ce qu'il se passe?

I've been a bit lazy lately.
I've been to some concerts, and I've been working a lot.
PVT were pretty good, and the Scopitone festival too. Japanese Pop Star kicked ass.

Tomorrow i have my first interview on air, with the guy of the Ninja Tunes label. Frrr....

I've spent all the day writing and thinking about my thesis, and of course about Denmark.
I am in a fantastic and lively French city. it's surprisingly sunny and i think of the grey Olborg. Ja, there's something wrong with me.

Ah, last week I attended some seminars of the EAIE conference in Nantes, and I found out I would like to work at an European level. It was so interesting and international.

There's a journalists' conference in Strasburg and I think i'm going to try to participate, who knows...I might be lucky.

For the rest I am a bit stressed because of the job. I love it, but I still have to find my daily routine. I need to organize myself with no rush.

Listening to Mozart tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment