Sunday 29 August 2010

Nostalgique océan?

Putain!!!
I just erased all my post.

I was saying...that this is the beginning of my forth week in Nantes. The second of my intense internship. We work a lot as there are so many things to learn quickly. It is pretty excited though.

As we work as much there is just little time for music and amusement in the weekend.
The Randez-vous sur l'Erdre is a 3-days festival that took place these days in the centre of the city. It was supposed to be a jazz festival, but actually what i've been listening didn't really fit my definition of jazz. Anyway, a good discovery besides the lively and cheerful atmosphere of the festival: La scène Michelet. It is a bar+ live music hall. We stayed just half an hour to attend a quite short and laid-back after party.

Today instead, we explored the coast. It was incredibly windy and freezing. Skagen-like wind, I would say.
But the sun was finally shining, and the memories of me sitting on a bench facing the ocean while listening to Caribou and reading Kundera in French made my day.

For the up-coming week, two songs as I can't really choose.
Number one.
Gold Panda, Don't you need some boost to start the week?



Number two.

Brand new discovery Weekend: End times
I love this joy division return.
(Same label as The Pains of Being Pure at Heart...How about that?)


Have a nice week.

E.


No comments:

Post a Comment