Wednesday 4 May 2011

first post from Nørrebro

Today i got into a weird mood.
Yesterday I had problems with the connection and I started listening to some classical music, that to me is like jumping into the past, when i was a diligent piano pupil. øv.. It always hurts a bit thinking back when I was playing. However, i've never been strong enough to put myself again in front of the keyboard...not in a serious kind of way.
After some Mozart, Schubert and Hayden, the shuffle ended up playing Baustelle.
Until five years ago they were one of my favourite bands. Then I moved away, both physically and musically. I actually think that they also moved away, approaching a poppy pop, soo italian and less maudit. The lyrics were perfectly decadent. Now lyrics are still ok, but the music does not talk to my soul and mind as it used to :)
Uf...
Whatever the present, here is what they used to be.





"Dammi una sigaretta Copenhagen, fammi vedere gli occhi, la tua pelle" :D

No comments:

Post a Comment