Monday 1 March 2010

Festival here, Festival there

Even if the snow still tries to fall down up here, it's time to plan the summer, and also this year i'm getting confused about to which summer festival I should go to.
Basically the harsh battle is between Roskilde (Dk) and Wertcher (Be), but there is plenty of other "smaller" stuff, also less expensive, I'd like to give a try to such as: Dour, Pukkelpop, LowLands, RockenSeine...quite surprisingly the majority of them is around Belgium.
At the moment, for a spring warm up, I'm planning to go to Aarhus for the PopRevo, then we will see..

Here's a band I didn't know, not bad I think. They are from Canada and they are playing at the Dour Festival in July.







E.

3 comments:

  1. Everybody tells me to come to Roskilde but wtf that's too expensive!! Maybe I should look for other festivals as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you considered going as volunteer? Melt(Germany) is good as well, but i don't know if it's your kind of, check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i'm trying to go as a volunteer...
    about the Melt Festival, i know only one band ^^ so i think it's not my king of =)

    ReplyDelete