Monday 18 January 2010

Here's the start!

As i was not that satisfied with my studies i thought that starting a multilingual blog would have enabled me to engage all my in-potentia creativity in something more concrete, something real.
This is a double bet because i am going to write in English, sometimes also in French if it comes natural, it will depend on the topic i guess.
I said why i will be writing on this blog, but what will it contain? As marked in the title bits of my favourite interests, often music beats, but I might also write about literature, cult-ure and travels, both actual and visionary ones.
Sometimes thoughts and ideas will be a bit confused, as my mind is kind of uneven and intermittent...it is not by chance that i called it cult bits.
Welcome on the messy desk of a wannabe foreign correspondent music lover.

E.

No comments:

Post a Comment