Wednesday 10 August 2011

Da jeg var barn....

I am about to go to my mundlig test, and this song came to my mind.

Hai paura del buio? is one of the most important LP of my life. Althought it is from 1996, i discovered it only around 2001...i think. This is how I got to know the Afterhours actually.




I remember my first ephic trip to Milan to see Afterhours at Leoncavallo. It was just me and my brother. It took us 2 hours be car to come back from Milan because we couldn't find our way home. At some point, at 4 in the morning, i was about to call home saying that we were sleeping somewhere and coming back with the light the morning after. Crazy roadsigns.
I have this weird feeling towards Milan. I don't know it that well, even if I lived less than one hour away for 19 years. According to the communters it's grey, snobbish and unfriendly. But now that i am far away I can't pretend not to feel the appeal of the only city that can somehow combine my nostalgic Italian feelings and my changed European lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment