Saturday 2 July 2011

Roskilde 2011

20.28

Copenhagen has been hit by a tropical storm. There's a river flowing under my window.
I think of Roskilde Festival, and, thanks to thunders and rain i am not dying of envy...




I remember last year at La Route du Rock...Me and my fjallravn: 1 sweater, 1 jeans, 1 towel and 1 pair of shows...me in a very punk version. The end of the story was spending three days with black rubbish bag all over me.

Held og Lykke folk.


20.50

Breaking news....

apparently Roskilde is dry.
Rock'n'roll people, enjoy the weekend!


2 comments:

  1. it doesn't look so dry in these pictures:
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/police-say-1-woman-has-died-after-falling-from-tower-at-roskilde-festival/2011/07/03/AGmfGOwH_story.html

    Plus, one woman has died :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ja, i read about it. yesterday nite i was just too late to update the post one more time:P

    ReplyDelete