Sunday 4 July 2010

Welcome back

It has been just few days from my coming back to Italy and I try to keep away the nostalgia of Denmark and my nordic life going to any live music show I can.
I enjoyed yesterday night concert: Criminal Jokers + Zen Circus, two bands from Tuscany.

The firsts were crazy noisy: just three guys, but plenty of energy. Two guitars and the singer-drummer who was playing standing on his feet, amazing.



However, the headliners of the night were the Zen Circus. I am currently a bit out of the Italian music scene, but I had heard they were pretty good and they "kick asses". I can't define the genre they play, it's a half-way between rock and some Italian politically-engaged songwriters.
A good concert overall, even if i didn't like some unnatural and excessive unconventional behaviours: such as some no-sense swearing, and few gross and tasteless lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment